GOOD luck at USC interview!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UPSY1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:luck: I wish good luck to everybody at USC. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

:scared:
UPSY1 said:
:luck: I wish good luck to everybody at USC. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot!
God knows I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

hi ,
thnak u .there r 140 students and most of them r very good in practicals.
i can only pray at this time.
thank u
madakki

Members don't see this ad :)
all the best to u guys. :luck:

Thanx guys!
Phew! The number of ppl at the USC interview is staggering :eek: ! Some of them are really well prepared. Anyways, good luck to all of us(God know I need it...lots of it).

Pink Peanuts, Khurram (didnt find you in the group) and all the rest of my fellow colleagues best wishes, and lets rock those preps tomorrow :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Francisco said:
Pink Peanuts, Khurram (didnt find you in the group) and all the rest of my fellow colleagues best wishes, and lets rock those preps tomorrow :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
Hi,
i am posting this so late in the night and i dont think any of the USC fellows will see my post.
BUT I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST

International

:cool: Hey guys,
fransico, pink peanuts, didn't see any of u..at least i dint know what u guys looked like! :cool: well i didn't do to great on the third prep today the rest went ok the group discussion went excellent ,but hte practical was so so...well good luck to all of u with admissions at least we are all done!
i'm going out tonight to party :thumbup:

do u have any info about NYU. I know u applied there, any news?

denzel said:
do u have any info about NYU. I know u applied there, any news?

The last i heard is that they woudl be reviewing apps in december and callin for interviews in january...that's all i know ...anybody else have any ideas?

khurram have u had shaved ur beard or what?me,pinkpeanuts,fransisco were looking for u.u are a great figure in forum.but we thought u missed the plane from pakistan.

pinkindia32 said:
khurram have u had shaved ur beard or what?me,pinkpeanuts,fransisco were looking for u.u are a great figure in forum.but we thought u missed the plane from pakistan.

Ha ha no the goatee is still there! I think i met fransciso for a minute after teh practical exam outside the practical room i was standing with anmar do u guys know him? francisco u said hi to him adn i met u just for a minute then i took off...it was hrad finding u guys when u dont have a pic up or anything! i couldn't go around yelling out pink india, pink peanuts where are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :D I met two girls from the forum they were in my PBL group, i dont know what their screen names were but they recognized me from the forums...