Good Luck Everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of y'all the best of luck during this app cycle.

Some of the hoariest adages regarding this process are that the process of application to MS is both random and marathon-like in its intensity. These statements are so true. The coming year is going to be stressful and y'all are gonna experience the gamut from boredom to terror to happiness and back again. Yet like anything else, something that is worth pursuing is worth suffering for too.

I believe in each and everyone of y'all. Best of luck and remember to have as much fun with this cycle as possible.

:luck: :luck: :thumbup: :thumbup: :luck: :luck: :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

EvoDevo said:
Some of the hoariest adages regarding this process are that the process of application to MS is both random and marathon-like in its intensity.

"Hoariest adages" --Somebody apparently just got a new dictionary? :) I second the sentiment of good luck. However I would note that the process probably isn't "random" -- it just seems that way because you don't know what each specific adcom member is thinking, looking for, or gets to see in the application pool. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Law2Doc said:
"Hoariest adages" --Somebody apparently just got a new dictionary? :) I second the sentiment of good luck. However I would note that the process probably isn't "random" -- it just seems that way because you don't know what each specific adcom member is thinking, looking for, or gets to see in the application pool. :rolleyes:
No way dude. I am my own dictionary. ;)

You're right about the def. of randomness. However, since we cannot see inside the minds of each school's adcom member/committee, their careful and reasoned [:rolleyes:] deliberations must therefore appear as randomness to us.

"Hoariest" and "Ya'll" in the same statement. :p

Gotta be in Texas.

Evo, you are truly the best. :thumbup: