Good Luck MCATers!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getcloned

Hilton Magician
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just thought I'd start a thread wishing the class of '09 the best of luck on the MCAT. It's almost zero hour so have some fun already! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Yea good luck you guys. I'm sure everything will work out for you :thumbup:

Thanks. I just decided a few minutes ago that it would be useless (and possibly harmful) for me to continue studying. So, I'm done. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLAstudent said:
Thanks. I just decided a few minutes ago that it would be useless (and possibly harmful) for me to continue studying. So, I'm done. :)

In the imortal words of A.D Powers --- "and I'm spent!"
I hear ya dude. I loked over some notes earlier this pm, and decided that that was enough. Now I just gotta get my photo for the ID. Dammit, I really dont wanna shave. I have that grunge/garage rock look going on right now and I kinda wanna keep it. Eh well, I digress...

Good luck UCLA (and all of my fellow MCAT bretheren)--- put the books down and grab a beer, its miller time.

UCLAstudent said:

This is probably the best. You need some rest so you can rock the mcat. It's one day of pure hell, but you guys should do fine. Good luck.

:luck: to all. And don't worry about the initiation phase. The bee stings aren't that bad.

All The luck in the world to you all
042.gif

All your SDN pals are cheering you on.
057.gif
057.gif
057.gif
057.gif

THANKS GUYS!!! :D Almost there!!! We can so do this!

yeah, just take a deep breath in, get lots of sleep tonight, pack your lunch well and you'll be great!

:luck: :D :luck: :p :luck: :thumbup:

and what are the party plans for tomorrow night?! :) anyone in boston can celebrate w/me!

good luck guys!!

I can't believe you guys are just going to relax until the test. Am I the only one thinking about all the equations I just barely have memorized?

My plan was to stop thursday night. Well, i took aamc 7 yesterday and suddenly remembered that there were some loose ends i still needed to go over (periodic trends, lab techniques...maybe work on my math a little bit). So i've extended the study time until 5pm friday. After that, i'm gonna go rent some movie... hit the sack around 9:30-10... and lay there awake until like 2am (hopefully not...that's what happened to me yesterday.) :eek:

Good luck Everyone! We'll do just fine!

Do Well! Don't panic. The MCAT is a thinking test so instead of getting panicked about time and whatnot, just play it smart like you would a chess game. Hang in there! :) :)

I'd advise anyone wishing to purchase 6 packs of Bud to do so prior to April 17th. Because... when I'm done with the exam, I'm gonna single handedly be a force in driving those prices up :D

Its been a long hard journey and I am sooo tired. Just 40 hours more to go........

Thanks for all the best wishes.

SDN CLASS OF 2009 - LETS GO GET EM!

Hey guys SDNer's have a habit of rocking the mcat so I wouldn't worry too much about the test itself (I think we had a bunch of high 30's and better last year in the forums). For me the toughest part was waiting for my score. Good luck to everyone and happy partying after the exam!!!

:luck: GOOD LUCK MCATERS! YOU WILL ROCK DAT SHIZNIT! :luck: