Good luck tomorrow, Match Day Champions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frazier

Palliative Emergentologist
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Big early congrats to everyone on their match tomorrow! I had the pleasure of working with a lot of applicants on here and interviewees at my program -- the future is bright!

And remember, no matter what program you end up at, rest assured, you will have a terrific and fulfilling year in fellowship.

Every program in the nation is special and has their own unique features found no where else... So perhaps even if you aren't heading to your #1 dream institution -- or your #1 dream location -- take solace in the fact that fellowship is only a year (typically) and you are going to be able to do a whole lotta good for a whole lotta people and enjoy doing it! You can pick up and move to whatever region you want after fellowship, but the skills and wisdom will remain for the duration of your enriching and satisfying careers.

Congrats again and I look forward to hearing good news from everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks Frazier! So glad to have matched! Fell to lucky #7, so I'm super glad I cast a wide net and went for it :)

Reactions: 1 users