good med videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xiphoid2010

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The internist on my rotation said I should look this up and it is pretty funny, thought I would share.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xskFo75Wdhs[/YOUTUBE]
 
that is pretty fantastic - and scary true if you work at an academic medical center. I played it for some med student friends and they said out loud "nursing notes" just seconds before the video did. so. great.

My personal favs are:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxJJ2DBPiQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m64cy1MMPg[/YOUTUBE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know for a fact that it was sent to the entire WVU pharmacy student body! Your video has had much love at our hospital.