Good New York City rotation sites?

Started by WJRX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WJRX

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm entering my P3 year and I've started thinking ahead towards my rotations. I'm really wanting to do one in New York City but, being from a new school, we do not have any relationship established there.

So, has anyone completed a rotatation that would be suitable to present to my experiencial director?

Thanks!
 
I'm entering my P3 year and I've started thinking ahead towards my rotations. I'm really wanting to do one in New York City but, being from a new school, we do not have any relationship established there.

So, has anyone completed a rotatation that would be suitable to present to my experiencial director?

Thanks!

There was a thread on this same exact topic a few days ago. Please use the search function, and you could do your own sleuthing by calling up pharmacies you would like to work in. Unfortunately, we don't have an unaffiliated elective rotations database.
 
If you have friends that are in pharmacy school in NY, you can ask them to hook you up. My friend sent me a list of all the possible rotation sites from the state that I want to do my rotations in. There are so many amazing sites that I didn't even know about. If you don't have friends in NYC, you can always search for it yourself and call the site. It just takes longer to get to the right person.