• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

huskee2008

10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Status
I got good news on Saturday and just wanted to share...I applied to both Washington State Univ. and the University of Washington ( my first choice). I interviewed in Feb. at WSU and in March at U of W. I heard from WSU last week and I heard from the U of W on Saturday!!! I was so excited and I will be accepting the U of W's offer. Any info on how difficult this pharmacy program is??? :)

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
huskee2008 said:
I got good news on Saturday and just wanted to share...I applied to both Washington State Univ. and the University of Washington ( my first choice). I interviewed in Feb. at WSU and in March at U of W. I heard from WSU last week and I heard from the U of W on Saturday!!! I was so excited and I will be accepting the U of W's offer. Any info on how difficult this pharmacy program is??? :)

Congrats! You may want to post where you will attending in the first thread (Class of 2007/2008) so that karmapatrol can add your name to the list. :)

You're so lucky. Seattle is my favorite city. :thumbup: :)

About the Ads

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2001
Orange
Visit site
Status
Pharmacist
Awesome. I went to U-Dub for undergrad, and I miss it everyday of my life. It's an amazing place!!! South Campus Center rocks!!!!!

Motiv8

Pharm.D., RPH
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
Status
Congratz on your admissions offer...The UW has a great reputation and awesome location...My friend who is a 1st year student at the UW tells me the program is very tough and extremely challenging....The workload is intense as will be the hours you must put in to successfully complete the it... He told me...getting in the program was tough enough....but getting out....will be even harder....

Again, congratz on your admission and best of luck in the program...

Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
Congrats, Seattle was great when the APhA convention was there!

FutureRXGirl: where did u get ur avatar???

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
South2006 said:
FutureRXGirl: where did u get ur avatar???
I don't remember! :( hehe I did a search for avatars on Google, and somehow I came across a website that had many of them in various sizes. If I come across the website again, I'll either post it here or send you a PM. :)

Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
FutureRxGal said:
I don't remember! :( hehe I did a search for avatars on Google, and somehow I came across a website that had many of them in various sizes. If I come across the website again, I'll either post it here or send you a PM. :)
Thank you!!!

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
Woodinville, Washington
Status
Pharmacist
Thanks for the link. I was always going to make myself one, but never found the time. Dory suits me just fine.

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
About the Ads