Good News

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

huskee2008

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got good news on Saturday and just wanted to share...I applied to both Washington State Univ. and the University of Washington ( my first choice). I interviewed in Feb. at WSU and in March at U of W. I heard from WSU last week and I heard from the U of W on Saturday!!! I was so excited and I will be accepting the U of W's offer. Any info on how difficult this pharmacy program is??? 🙂
 
huskee2008 said:
I got good news on Saturday and just wanted to share...I applied to both Washington State Univ. and the University of Washington ( my first choice). I interviewed in Feb. at WSU and in March at U of W. I heard from WSU last week and I heard from the U of W on Saturday!!! I was so excited and I will be accepting the U of W's offer. Any info on how difficult this pharmacy program is??? 🙂


Congrats! You may want to post where you will attending in the first thread (Class of 2007/2008) so that karmapatrol can add your name to the list. 🙂

You're so lucky. Seattle is my favorite city. 👍 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome. I went to U-Dub for undergrad, and I miss it everyday of my life. It's an amazing place!!! South Campus Center rocks!!!!!
 
Congratz on your admissions offer...The UW has a great reputation and awesome location...My friend who is a 1st year student at the UW tells me the program is very tough and extremely challenging....The workload is intense as will be the hours you must put in to successfully complete the it... He told me...getting in the program was tough enough....but getting out....will be even harder....

Again, congratz on your admission and best of luck in the program...
 
Congratulations!!!

Here is your first pharmacology lesson: Alcohol is the inhibition of inhibitions!

Now go test it out :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
That's two congratulations...one for you, and one for the lucky person who will be getting your slot at WSU.
 
huskee, I added you to the "class of 2007/2008 thread." Congrats. 👍
 
FutureRxGal said:
I don't remember! 🙁 hehe I did a search for avatars on Google, and somehow I came across a website that had many of them in various sizes. If I come across the website again, I'll either post it here or send you a PM. 🙂

Thank you!!!
 
Thanks for the link. I was always going to make myself one, but never found the time. Dory suits me just fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad