Good Podcasts or Lectures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JekyllandHyde

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, ENT intern here trying to get more studying time in.

Anyone know any good lectures or podcasts that are good to listen to for some more passive studying?
 
I second the Osler stuff - good overall review, but it can be a bit frustrating in some parts (like pathology or radiology lectures) without the lecture notes. I also subscribe to Audio Digest - a bit spendy for a resident (and not needed). Few academic faculty would probably subscribe to it since they are mainly focused to there specific subspecialties.

The Academy has some really good stuff online. I've been doing many of the MOC part II lectures above the one that is required per year. Good lectures, good patient focus discussion/questions, etc. I am not sure if it is available to residents, but ask your faculty if you can get access.

There are also some good Youtube videos out there, which would be the cheapest of all.