Good programs for high gpa/low mcat?

Started by bonoz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bonoz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever applied to Post-bac programs when their GPA was ok but their MCAT was low?

Which schools should I consider for something like that?

I know that I can take an MCAT course instead and reapply, but I just want to know what all my options are.

Thanks
 
Has anyone ever applied to Post-bac programs when their GPA was ok but their MCAT was low?

Which schools should I consider for something like that?

I know that I can take an MCAT course instead and reapply, but I just want to know what all my options are.

Thanks

The purpose of a post-bac is to improve GPA. I don't know why you would even consider doing it if your GPA is 3.5+

If your MCAT is the problem, you need to target that problem.
 
Agreed - take a kaplan course, do private tutoring, buy every book possible.
 
You've posted about this three times and each time people gave you the same advice. I know reading comprehension correlates well with MCAT score so maybe it's a difficult concept to process but posting about it more times isn't going to change the fact that what you need is MCAT improvement, not a postbac.