Good resources to stay current - hospital pharmacy

Started by nafcillin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nafcillin

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i want to keep current on hospital, any recommendations on resources such a newletters or summaries?
 
I like journal watch, I don’t pay for it anymore, but still get emailed regular updates, like this one today

upload_2019-2-21_11-55-31.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Both the ACCP and ASHP twitter handles have good dialog on recent articles or practice-specific questions
Agree with both of these.

I also like the Pharmacy Joe podcast and follow him on twitter.

Tl; dr pharmacy website. www.tldrpharmacy.com

HelixTalk - Rosalind Franklin University's college of pharmacy podcast.
CorConsult Rx: Evidence-based medicine and pharmacy podcast.