Good sites to find away rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMCarpenter

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any websites that allow you to search rotation sites for the 3rd/4th year electives. I think I found one for osteo but I can't find any sites for allo... I've looked on the AMA website but maybe I'm overlooking it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks! :D (And many apologies if this is a repetitive post, but I didn't see anything that applied when I was browsing through)

Members don't see this ad.

JMCarpenter said:
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any websites that allow you to search rotation sites for the 3rd/4th year electives. I think I found one for osteo but I can't find any sites for allo... I've looked on the AMA website but maybe I'm overlooking it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks! :D (And many apologies if this is a repetitive post, but I didn't see anything that applied when I was browsing through)

you should check out the "greatest 4th year electives" page at stoppagingme.com.

http://stoppagingme.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&req=viewlink&cid=6

I hope this helps