Good Video Series for Most Common IR Procedures for Med Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NecrotizingFasciitis

IR/DR PGY-2 (DO)
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody,

Just looking for a good YouTube playlist or something of that nature to watch some of the most common IR procedures before/during my IR rotation starting next Monday.

I was told the SIR website had some good stuff, but the only video series I ran into was a couple hundred dollars to purchase, & I don't got that kinda money for a 1 month rotation. I say that because I'm applying DR, not IR, so this is more of an exposure/educational thing & I don't wanna just throw that much money at stuff like that.

Thanks!
-NF
 
Last edited: