Step II Got a 226 on UWSA2. To take Step 2 or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a 226 on UWSA2.
I've been averaging 75% for UWORLD and been feeling pretty good about UWSA2.
I might just not take Step 2 now since I'm a DO student and just focus on COMLEX Level 2.
Anyone think 1-2 more weeks can improve my chances of getting like a 245 or higher? thanks.
 
Got a 226 on UWSA2.
I've been averaging 75% for UWORLD and been feeling pretty good about UWSA2.
I might just not take Step 2 now since I'm a DO student and just focus on COMLEX Level 2.
Anyone think 1-2 more weeks can improve my chances of getting like a 245 or higher? thanks.
I don’t see how 1-2 weeks can bring you up that much, but you should try to take it. Add the time if you can afford it.