Got accepted into Nova for the class of '17? Join the facebook group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nova2017

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So yeah; I figure there are quite a few of us that have been accepted by now to Nova and since we have less than a year left before school starts, might as well make a fb group about it, right?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/362068867217638/

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a first year there, if you have any questions about what you're in for, don't hesitate to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that when I interviewed in the second week in October there had already been 20 people who were accepted and had put down their acceptance deposit :)

what is everyone most excited about!? :)

I was accepted to Nova last week, but I am waiting on Western to make their decision on me. It is a tough choice choosing between the 2 schools, so maybe it's not a good idea to join the FB group yet.

I also noticed the recruiter and assistant dean is on the FB group. Lol do you guys add them? What if you have certain material on FB that you would rather not have them see? (e.g photos)

Don't have to have Fran and Dr. B as your friends...1st year and I don't

They requested to join the group, and post it on the Nova FB page.

Just a suggestion..if you have pictures on Fb that you don't want them to see, chances are you don't want a future employer to see them either and should probably take them down. They have ways of getting around the privacty protections on Fb and some employers tend to look at your page before inviting you for an interview.