NOVA POP class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kln16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here in the incoming POP class of 2020 and thinking about doing it online now that it's an option?
I'm still debating on what I want to do and what to hear your reasons. and also talk to other classmates because I am not where else I can lol

Members don't see this ad.

I am preparing to go in person as I read per President of the school's message that all classes may not be available online. I have taken many online classes in my educational journey, and (as long as it's safe) feel this program with it's rigorous courses is better taken in person.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I'm starting the POP program this July and didnt hear about this online option.... when did you hear about this? I haven't gotten any information from Juan since he e-mailed asking for our letter of intent and to apply to the program through the NOVA website

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I'm starting the POP program this July and didnt hear about this online option.... when did you hear about this? I haven't gotten any information from Juan since he e-mailed asking for our letter of intent and to apply to the program through the NOVA website

Hi, So I emailed Juan last week asking if the program will be online and he said the dean just announced that we could take the fall semester online if we wanted to the previous week. That's all I know!

Hi, So I emailed Juan last week asking if the program will be online and he said the dean just announced that we could take the fall semester online if we wanted to the previous week. That's all I know!
Hi, also wondering if you've registered for courses yet?