Got an e-mail from a recruiter today

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And it described a job with a $5,000 sign-on bonus. It's within 100 miles of a city with a pharmacy school, so I wonder just what a terrible job this must be.
 
Fresno, CA is about 120 miles south of UOP and has recently offered $10-12k sign on bonuses for a few hard to fill clin spec positions. Not unheard of depending on the area.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm kind of surprised that there are still bonuses for Fresno, I heard about those when I first graduated. I thought they would be gone by now. With the bonuses, why are those positions so hard to fill?