got an interview call from univ.at buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pips-chiks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
received an interview call for uni. at buffalo,
interview will b on 4th of march, with practical exam.
please let me know if anyone received the same ........

Members don't see this ad.

pips-chiks said:
received an interview call for uni. at buffalo,
interview will b on 4th of march, with practical exam.
please let me know if anyone received the same ........

Hi,
I too received the interview letter for march 4th. Are you going?

Hey pips-chiks,

Whatz up?..Any idea of how many are invited for the 3 seats they have this yr?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello dentaldoc
Remember me ,we met in NYU.I have also an interview letter to buffalo,but I dont know whether to go or not coz my father-in-law who studied medicine there says its a good university but the cold is extreme and it is a very small place.Also it will be difficult for me coz I have a baby and it will be difficult for me to visit her if I get in there.Well if you are going there best of luck to you and also to pip-chiks.
take care,
bye.

dentaldoc said:
Hey pips-chiks,

Whatz up?..Any idea of how many are invited for the 3 seats they have this yr?

i dentaldoc,
so r u going for interview????
i hv no idea how many students invited.......????

khyde said:
Hello dentaldoc
Remember me ,we met in NYU.I have also an interview letter to buffalo,but I dont know whether to go or not coz my father-in-law who studied medicine there says its a good university but the cold is extreme and it is a very small place.Also it will be difficult for me coz I have a baby and it will be difficult for me to visit her if I get in there.Well if you are going there best of luck to you and also to pip-chiks.
take care,
bye.

hi khyde,
thanx but we r not going for interview.and its three years progm.

hi
i am attending the interview on 4th at buffalo
dentaldoc r u attending the interview
will see u there

Hi guys,

Yes I am attending the interview..
Mam2004 - see u tommorow!

Hello guys,

The interview today was ok. It was hectic for me as we have to be there the whole day from 9.am to 5.30pm...

So we were 8 candidates for 3 spots..they said they will notify us in 10 days...

letz see and hope for thr best..

It was nice meeting couple of sdners..

Hello guys,

I am happy to tell you guys that I have been accepted @ UB for IDP class of 2008..They had 3 spots this yr and I am glad that they choose me for it.

It's a good school and most importantly the fee is very less..SO I strongly encourage you guys to apply for it. The thing is we should be green card holders..

I just knew this good news 5 minutes back and I wanted to share it with you guys.. :)

All the best to the rest who want's tp get in to school this yr :luck:

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

I am happy to tell you guys that I have been accepted @ UB for IDP class of 2008..They had 3 spots this yr and I am glad that they choose me for it.

It's a good school and most importantly the fee is very less..SO I strongly encourage you guys to apply for it. The thing is we should be green card holders..

I just knew this good news 5 minutes back and I wanted to share it with you guys.. :)

COngratulations dentaldoc..!!!!!!Good to know abt ur accptance..!!!Isnt this the greatest moment!!!ur on ur road to a new beginning!!!!
goodluck

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

WOW! Big Moment for you! CONGRATULATIONS! You must be proud of yourself. :clap: :clap:

By the way, how long is the program?

Okay, I just read, you'll be finishing in 2008! Again congrats!

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

congrats!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

Cograts dentaldoc

rahmed

Thank you Callous, mogembo, toothie, rahmed for your wishes!

Yes for sure it's the biggest moment for me..I have been waiting for this moment for a yr! and hopefully the wait is over and it's worth it :)

Thank you sdn for guiding me through all the hurdles :thumbup:

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

Hey dentaldoc, Congratulations for getting acceptance in UB. Its a very good school. :thumbup: I am very happy for you. WAt about ucla? did you hear anything from them.

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

HEY DENTAL DOC
ec{4138}.gif

ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO
UNIVERSITY OF
buffalo_running_lg_nwm.gif
(BUFFALO)
CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks Ragini and Nimesh for your wishes!

I am still waiting for UCLA(since it's a 2 yr program). It's funny that Nate called me yesterday and asked whether I am still waiting for UCLA..Ragini, Did he call u too?

Hey Nimesh that was a cute wish..thanks a lot for it :thumbup:

dentaldoc said:
Thanks Ragini and Nimesh for your wishes!

I am still waiting for UCLA(since it's a 2 yr program). It's funny that Nate called me yesterday and asked whether I am still waiting for UCLA..Ragini, Did he call u too?

Hey Nimesh that was a cute wish..thanks a lot for it :thumbup:

Congratulations dentaldoc on getting into Buffalo. :D :D

Good luck with UCLA too!

dent_doc said:
Congratulations dentaldoc on getting into Buffalo. :D :D

Good luck with UCLA too!

Thank you dent_doc :) ..Good luck in what ever u do :luck:

hey dentaldoc,
congratulations.....
its party time for u.... :)
all the best :thumbup:

starwars said:
hey dentaldoc,
congratulations.....
its party time for u.... :)
all the best :thumbup:

Thanks starwars!..I just received my UCLA acceptance!..Now it's a big decision for me to choose between Buffalo/UCLA! :D

dentaldoc said:
Thanks starwars!..I just received my UCLA acceptance!..Now it's a big decision for me to choose between Buffalo/UCLA! :D
hey congratulations dentaldoc.....i just read ur post about being waitlisted in nyu,but hey u have buffalo in your hands :laugh:
........just kidding
congratulations for baffalo & UCLA acceptance.it's party time ......enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! good luck :thumbup:

spowari said:
hey congratulations dentaldoc.....i just read ur post about being waitlisted in nyu,but hey u have buffalo in your hands :laugh:
........just kidding
congratulations for baffalo & UCLA acceptance.it's party time ......enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! good luck :thumbup:

Thanks Spowari,

I am joining UCLA..Gooddluck to you too in what ever you do :luck:

All those starting school this year,please read and reply to the "Universal 2007 Acceptance Thread" started by yours truly.

Thanks

dentaldoc said:
Thanks Spowari,

I am joining UCLA..Gooddluck to you too in what ever you do :luck:
hi dentaldoc,
congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: on ur ucla & ub acceptance.i was hoping if u could share ur stats with us.i have to apply for admissions this year,so hoping ppl like us can b guided by you.thanx in advance & good luck with school.