pips-chiks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2004
Status
received an interview call for uni. at buffalo,
interview will b on 4th of march, with practical exam.
please let me know if anyone received the same ........

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
pips-chiks said:
received an interview call for uni. at buffalo,
interview will b on 4th of march, with practical exam.
please let me know if anyone received the same ........
Hi,
I too received the interview letter for march 4th. Are you going?

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hey pips-chiks,

Whatz up?..Any idea of how many are invited for the 3 seats they have this yr?

khyde

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2005
Status
Hello dentaldoc
Remember me ,we met in NYU.I have also an interview letter to buffalo,but I dont know whether to go or not coz my father-in-law who studied medicine there says its a good university but the cold is extreme and it is a very small place.Also it will be difficult for me coz I have a baby and it will be difficult for me to visit her if I get in there.Well if you are going there best of luck to you and also to pip-chiks.
take care,
bye.

OP
P

pips-chiks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2004
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hey pips-chiks,

Whatz up?..Any idea of how many are invited for the 3 seats they have this yr?
i dentaldoc,
so r u going for interview????
i hv no idea how many students invited.......????

OP
P

pips-chiks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2004
Status
khyde said:
Hello dentaldoc
Remember me ,we met in NYU.I have also an interview letter to buffalo,but I dont know whether to go or not coz my father-in-law who studied medicine there says its a good university but the cold is extreme and it is a very small place.Also it will be difficult for me coz I have a baby and it will be difficult for me to visit her if I get in there.Well if you are going there best of luck to you and also to pip-chiks.
take care,
bye.
hi khyde,
thanx but we r not going for interview.and its three years progm.

mam2004

"Bonerrific!"
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
Visit site
Status
hi
i am attending the interview on 4th at buffalo
dentaldoc r u attending the interview
will see u there

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hi guys,

Yes I am attending the interview..
Mam2004 - see u tommorow!

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hello guys,

The interview today was ok. It was hectic for me as we have to be there the whole day from 9.am to 5.30pm...

So we were 8 candidates for 3 spots..they said they will notify us in 10 days...

letz see and hope for thr best..

It was nice meeting couple of sdners..

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hello guys,

I am happy to tell you guys that I have been accepted @ UB for IDP class of 2008..They had 3 spots this yr and I am glad that they choose me for it.

It's a good school and most importantly the fee is very less..SO I strongly encourage you guys to apply for it. The thing is we should be green card holders..

I just knew this good news 5 minutes back and I wanted to share it with you guys.. :)

All the best to the rest who want's tp get in to school this yr :luck:

Callous K9

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
US
Visit site
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

I am happy to tell you guys that I have been accepted @ UB for IDP class of 2008..They had 3 spots this yr and I am glad that they choose me for it.

It's a good school and most importantly the fee is very less..SO I strongly encourage you guys to apply for it. The thing is we should be green card holders..

I just knew this good news 5 minutes back and I wanted to share it with you guys.. :)

COngratulations dentaldoc..!!!!!!Good to know abt ur accptance..!!!Isnt this the greatest moment!!!ur on ur road to a new beginning!!!!
goodluck

mogembo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2004
USA
Visit site
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

WOW! Big Moment for you! CONGRATULATIONS! You must be proud of yourself. :clap: :clap:

By the way, how long is the program?

Okay, I just read, you'll be finishing in 2008! Again congrats!

toothie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

congrats!!!!

rahmed

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
Status
Dentist
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

Cograts dentaldoc

rahmed

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Thank you Callous, mogembo, toothie, rahmed for your wishes!

Yes for sure it's the biggest moment for me..I have been waiting for this moment for a yr! and hopefully the wait is over and it's worth it :)

Thank you sdn for guiding me through all the hurdles :thumbup:

Ragini

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2004
NYC
Visit site
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

Hey dentaldoc, Congratulations for getting acceptance in UB. Its a very good school. :thumbup: I am very happy for you. WAt about ucla? did you hear anything from them.

nimeshshingala

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
canada
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

HEY DENTAL DOC

ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO
UNIVERSITY OF
(BUFFALO)
CONGRATULATIONS

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Thanks Ragini and Nimesh for your wishes!

I am still waiting for UCLA(since it's a 2 yr program). It's funny that Nate called me yesterday and asked whether I am still waiting for UCLA..Ragini, Did he call u too?

Hey Nimesh that was a cute wish..thanks a lot for it :thumbup:

dent_doc

10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
Status
dentaldoc said:
Thanks Ragini and Nimesh for your wishes!

I am still waiting for UCLA(since it's a 2 yr program). It's funny that Nate called me yesterday and asked whether I am still waiting for UCLA..Ragini, Did he call u too?

Hey Nimesh that was a cute wish..thanks a lot for it :thumbup:

Congratulations dentaldoc on getting into Buffalo. :D :D

Good luck with UCLA too!

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
dent_doc said:
Congratulations dentaldoc on getting into Buffalo. :D :D

Good luck with UCLA too!
Thank you dent_doc :) ..Good luck in what ever u do :luck:

starwars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
hey dentaldoc,
congratulations.....
its party time for u.... :)
all the best :thumbup:

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
starwars said:
hey dentaldoc,
congratulations.....
its party time for u.... :)
all the best :thumbup:
Thanks starwars!..I just received my UCLA acceptance!..Now it's a big decision for me to choose between Buffalo/UCLA! :D

spowari

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2004
Status
dentaldoc said:
Thanks starwars!..I just received my UCLA acceptance!..Now it's a big decision for me to choose between Buffalo/UCLA! :D
hey congratulations dentaldoc.....i just read ur post about being waitlisted in nyu,but hey u have buffalo in your hands :laugh:
........just kidding
congratulations for baffalo & UCLA acceptance.it's party time ......enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! good luck :thumbup:

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
spowari said:
hey congratulations dentaldoc.....i just read ur post about being waitlisted in nyu,but hey u have buffalo in your hands :laugh:
........just kidding
congratulations for baffalo & UCLA acceptance.it's party time ......enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! good luck :thumbup:
Thanks Spowari,

I am joining UCLA..Gooddluck to you too in what ever you do :luck:

BDS-DMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2005
Status
All those starting school this year,please read and reply to the "Universal 2007 Acceptance Thread" started by yours truly.

Thanks

balldan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2005
Status
dentaldoc said:
Thanks Spowari,

I am joining UCLA..Gooddluck to you too in what ever you do :luck:
hi dentaldoc,
congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: on ur ucla & ub acceptance.i was hoping if u could share ur stats with us.i have to apply for admissions this year,so hoping ppl like us can b guided by you.thanx in advance & good luck with school.

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status
Resident [Any Field]
congrats dental doc!