got rejected yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

odinGingi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
none

one interview scheduled

4 secondaries to finish...

I will go to first school that offers me an admission...:p

Members don't see this ad.

Case rejected me as well

Iowa also 'deferred' my application, which is nearly a rejection

Members don't see this ad :)
I got rejected from Case also. You guys that got rejected too...what were your stats? My DAT was AA18/TS19/PAT22, my SGPA is 3.41, and my CGPA is 3.58. I know what the stats are like for those that are getting interview offers, so I just wanted to know the stats for those (like me) that are getting rejections.

Case and Indiana both rejected me. Case was at least nice about it. Indiana sent a rediculous email listing all the reasons why I could have been rejected. lame.

I got rejected from Case too :eek: At this point, I don't care where I get accepted, just need only 1!

GPA is 3.3, sGPA: 3.19
DATs 20/21/23

Rejected by Indiana and Case also.

cum GPA: 3.33
Sci GPA: 3.38

major: neuroscience/animal physiology at UCSD (top 5 in the nations for its neuroscience major)

DAT: 22/23/18

But its okay, i got interviews at nova and columbia.

Rejected! Meharry. Tried to contact admissions. They never called back. That was 2 weeks ago. I wonder if they even took a look at my actual application or if they just read my supplemental application. Did anyone think that one of the questions was sort of odd. It went something like this. Rank your top 3 reasons for wanting to become a dentist:

1. Help impoverished areas with dental care
2. Make a good living
3. Community respect
4. Exert power over others
5. Desire for a leadership position

None of those are tops on the list for me.

I mean it sounds like all but the first would come back to bite you in the butt. Am I wrong here? And you had to choose 3.

Rejected by Case about a month ago.

case rejected me as well