Freakingzooming

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2002
Status (Visible)
and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.

FutureInternist

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2007
Where Bugs Bunny should have made a left turn
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Programs constantly check for updates on applicants' profiles, so if you released your score thru ERAS you should be good.

drbetty

10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

Thanks a bunch guys.

congrats!!!

if you are still awaiting invites from programs, then emailing could be helpful to get their attention and a way to also inquire about status. if you already got the invite, then i don't think step matters now (but maybe for the RoL later)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.