Got step 2 score back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Freakingzooming

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Members don't see this ad.

and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Programs constantly check for updates on applicants' profiles, so if you released your score thru ERAS you should be good.

Thanks a bunch guys.

congrats!!!

if you are still awaiting invites from programs, then emailing could be helpful to get their attention and a way to also inquire about status. if you already got the invite, then i don't think step matters now (but maybe for the RoL later)