Step II Got step 2 score back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Freakingzooming

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.
 
and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Programs constantly check for updates on applicants' profiles, so if you released your score thru ERAS you should be good.
 
and I did well. It's a 20 plus improvement from step 1. How would I best update my programs that I have applied to about this? I have already retransmitted the USMLE scores from ERAS. Wondering if I should send the programs I am waiting on, update emails?

Thanks a bunch guys.


congrats!!!

if you are still awaiting invites from programs, then emailing could be helpful to get their attention and a way to also inquire about status. if you already got the invite, then i don't think step matters now (but maybe for the RoL later)