Hey all: I genuinely wanted some well thought suggestions from you folks. I just got my first waitlist (no acceptances yet) from UVM. I really like UVM and Vermont, but the tuition/living cost is prohibitively expensive for me and my family (wife and a kid). My wife currently does not work. Even if she were able to get a job, it would bring maybe 25/30K per year before tax. If UVM was my only acceptance and I did not get into any of my state schools, would you still consider going to UVM if you were in my shoes? My plan is to apply for financial aid for UVM (after I get off the waitlist) to see what kind of aid package I get. By that time, if I get any good news from my state schools - that would be awesome. Otherwise, I might let it go this year, take MCAT in August and re-apply to maybe 10 schools total where I know I can manage the tuition/living cost. I don't know if I confused everyone. But let me know your thoughts. Thanks!! S.