gotta be a pharm student...

Started by docme88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if paypal works like it does with ebay i believe its 30 cents for the transaction followed by a 2.7% fee...so yeah--- probably like 67 per dollar he would collect
 
HAHA YES HILARIOUS

I think this is self promotion, also, no i wouldn't give you a dollar. We all took loans and suffered through it. There's a difference between some kid on the street begging for money and you.

Also, i don't give beggars money, regardless of whether it's on the streets or it's you.

You may answer by donating a dollar towards my tuition and/or participating
in the poll below. Just to be clear, I am asking you for money, so would this
be considered online panhandling? Sure!! But hey…at least you know it's going
towards a good cause.
What good cause is that? Another pharmacist in the workforce, please. We have plenty.
 
There's a difference between some kid on the street begging for money and you.

Also, i don't give beggars money, regardless of whether it's on the streets or it's you.
Me neither, I only give food to them. Money is probably spent on booze, so why help dig the person deeper into their hole?
 
I find this really disturbing. Disgusts me really because most professional schools are high paying jobs.

The writer of that website should work hard, be smart with his/her expenses or work part time/PD. We are not responsible for your actions and like you said on your post, you can take care of yourself and you can take care of that loan.

Good luck~

If I have extra money, I'll donate to this website instead.