Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm a non-traditional student and I'm thinking about applying to Goucher's post-bacc pre-med program. I hoped current, or former, post-bacc students can give me advice. Here is a quick bio and my stats:
Age: 31
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Job: Registered Nurse who will have over a year of experience on a Medical Surgical floor before starting.
GPA: Community college-4.0, 4-year college-3.746
Standardized tests: Did not take SAT, ACT, or the GRE
Community service: Going to start volunteering as an RN at a clinic that serves undersourced population.
Thanks in advance to all who respond!
I'm a non-traditional student and I'm thinking about applying to Goucher's post-bacc pre-med program. I hoped current, or former, post-bacc students can give me advice. Here is a quick bio and my stats:
Age: 31
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Job: Registered Nurse who will have over a year of experience on a Medical Surgical floor before starting.
GPA: Community college-4.0, 4-year college-3.746
Standardized tests: Did not take SAT, ACT, or the GRE
Community service: Going to start volunteering as an RN at a clinic that serves undersourced population.
Thanks in advance to all who respond!