GPA and biology II concerns need advice!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Advendentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i am a nontraditional student, will graduate in may 06 with a degree in SPanish Education. I have completed most of my prerequisites for dental school. So far my overall GPA is a 3.6 but my Science GPA is only a 2.1 without counting organic II a "B". This upcoming spring semester i am taking physics I & II and Microbiology. I hope to get good grades and bring up my science GPA. My other problem is that i just realized i haven't taken Biology II and i have checked 3 different schools to try to take it during the spring, but the class conflicts with my schedule. The only way i can add it, is if i drop an education and a spanish course, which means i wont be able to graduate in may 06. I know there's a community college that offers Bio II during the summer06 from oct-december(9weeks), but im scared that the schools will not even considered me. What should i do???
I will be taking a dental school pre-requisite while i am trying to get interviews. By the way i am taking my DAT's sometime in march and God willing, i start volunteering at a dental clinic january 9th

Members don't see this ad.