GPA calculation (last 45 hours)

Started by pre-O.D.
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pre-O.D.

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my application I need to calculate overall GPA, last 45 hours, and my science GPA. How do I calculate the last 45 hours if it does not end evenly at one semester. I have 42 hours, but then I need to go to the previos semester, do I then just pick one class to get a total of 45, or average that semester and count it as 3 credits? I know I can call the admissions office, but I have talked to them several times and feel like I don't want to call them again. Thanks for any advice.
 
pre-O.D. said:
For my application I need to calculate overall GPA, last 45 hours, and my science GPA. How do I calculate the last 45 hours if it does not end evenly at one semester. I have 42 hours, but then I need to go to the previos semester, do I then just pick one class to get a total of 45, or average that semester and count it as 3 credits? I know I can call the admissions office, but I have talked to them several times and feel like I don't want to call them again. Thanks for any advice.
Take the 3 credits with the highest grade.