GPA calculation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopefulonco21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to figure this out for a while..how do DO schools calculate the GPA requirements?

Is it science gpa: Bio, chem, and physics only? or is math included?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

No disrespect on your question or your intentions to ask a question, but please attempt to use the forum search, merely by typing "GPA calculation AACOMAS" will do the trick...because this question has been obviously asked for as long as this site has been around I suppose....

Members don't see this ad :)
No disrespect on your question or your intentions to ask a question, but please attempt to use the forum search, merely by typing "GPA calculation AACOMAS" will do the trick...because this question has been obviously asked for as long as this site has been around I suppose....
This person has a habit of not just googling or even reading AACOMs website. This is one of several threads which could have been avoided if the OP just typed www.google.com

Reactions: 1 user
The instructions to the application should be considered the outline for the final exam of how to get into medical school. I find it astounding that students dont read it so much that it should be completely memorized and quoted verbatim at a moment's notice. Any student who is applying to DO or MD school and doesnt have a printed, well read, dog eared copy of instructions, which are FREE online is itself showing lack of motivation and commitment.
oh snap... burn

The instructions to the application should be considered the outline for the final exam of how to get into medical school. I find it astounding that students dont read it so much that it should be completely memorized and quoted verbatim at a moment's notice. Any student who is applying to DO or MD school and doesnt have a printed, well read, dog eared copy of instructions, which are FREE online is itself showing lack of motivation and commitment.

Like ice, he burns because he is cold...and correct.