gpa calculator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone have an excel template for gpa calculations.... i have grades from both the quarter system and semester system so if anyone who's in similar situation and have used to calculate their gpa, please help me out.....thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you should be able to do that kind of stuff on your schools website in like your personal account

I was wondering myself...i had an idea of how to do it, but want to make sure i'm doing it correctly.

I have undergrad credit from 2 colleges & a community college, so i can't just use their provided GPA. I also have graduate, but i might as well just ignore that, correct? Is there any place that provides this information, or that lists the courses counted as "science", etc.?

Thanks!

clsr2nrvna

I have one - but it wont take into account Semester vs. Quarters - you'll still have to divide the credits to determine what the equivalent semester credits are for the quarters. But once you enter grades etc. it will calculate it. Its not fabulous but it does the trick.

Anyone who wants it PM me and I'll email it to you when I get home from work.