GPA conversion question

Started by fireywoods
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fireywoods

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am studying as a graduate student at University of Waterloo in Canada. I know that my school does not calculate the averages on a 4.0 scale. I might be interested in applying to US pharmacy schools in the future. Could anybody let me know how to convert marks into 4.0 GPA scale? Thanks!
 
You'll probably need to take a look at the PharmCAS website: http://www.pharmcas.org

That's the (more or less) universal application service for the US schools of pharmacy. There are variations, but by and large this should be a helpful first site for you to visit and I believe they do have a page addressing your specific question.