GPA 'Cumulative' column in AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teeths

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone can help me with this (and I will be contacting schools to get their say on it) but just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else is in the same boat :) --

I'm currently in a one year master's program and have updated AADSAS with fall semester grades. So I have an 'undergraduate', 'graduate', and 'cumulative' column for GPAs. Say if a school's science GPA cutoff is 3.0 -- will they consider the cumulative column or just undergraduate?

Any input is appreciated! Thanks :D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
depends on the school, really. some schools look at the graduate gpa more than undergrad, and some schools (like the midwesterns) look at the cumulative gpa.

the best thing to do would be to call the schools up, as you said before. good luck.

depends on the school, really. some schools look at the graduate gpa more than undergrad, and some schools (like the midwesterns) look at the cumulative gpa.

the best thing to do would be to call the schools up, as you said before. good luck.

Thanks for your input! :)