Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

GPA improvement.

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by Adel Almaliki, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Adel Almaliki

Hi guys;
    Please, is there any one has a clear idea about how international dentists with low GPAs can improve their GPAs?? I am really tired of not getting accepted because of this.

#1 Adel Almaliki, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ryan_mercer

Non-Student
    If your university lets you rewrite exams to improve the scores for individual modules, I guess that'll work.

What part of the world are you from?

4. oralcare123

This is the question you need to ask at the schools you applied and at pre-dent forum. Most of the time it's masters with scientific courses

5. DIVDeN

Dentist
    What is your GPA score? Many who have a low score have been accepted. Many have told me that GPA is not a factor for foreign trained dentists as every country has a different standard which is very different from what they expect in US. So maybe its not a factor.
    They look into your passion and focus. So maybe that is lacking in your personal statement. Or something else that is not making you exceptional.