GPA of Two Major

Started by baobao
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baobao

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering :1) do we submit all of the transcripts after the high school no matter if the major is relative to the med or not?

2) I have a 3.90 GPA on the my first bachelor degree. 3.2 GPA on the graduate student( not finish the whole degree program) which is computer science. Do I need sumbit all of them?

3)How about the trainning program and certificate program transcript?

3) If yes, how do they calculate the GPA, does they calculate the together or separately? :idea: