GPA Processing Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GT500

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the general processing time for GPA during June and July? What have people experienced before in the past? Does it take the usual five weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

What is the general processing time for GPA during June and July? What have people experienced before in the past? Does it take the usual five weeks?

I remember reading this forum last year in the summer time and people were saying it only took 3-4 days for it to be processed. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitting June/July is very good and will definitely take much less time than 5 weeks. I submitted Oct. 31 last year and it took PharmCAS all of 5 weeks to calculate my gpa and some more time on top of that to finally mail out my stuff. It was very painful, the wait, so apply early!!

I e-submitted 6/14, and they verified and calculated my GPA 6/15. Definitely advantageous to submit earlier before the rush hits in late summer, so that your app won't be stuck sitting for weeks in the queue before it can get verified and mailed out.