Can someone explain to me the exact process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1020345

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my honest answer. I disagree with your very first sentence. A PharmD does not open opportunities and there is no set salary. The most likely scenario is that you end up a floater at CVS or Walgreens, scrounging for hours to stay full time. They may guarantee you 30 or 32 hours at best. Of course there are other opportunities with a PharmD but there are literally 300 applicants per job. There is no way to set yourself apart from the other 299 applicants.

Hiring priority goes like this:
1) nepotism
2) hot girl

So if you aren't friends or family with someone in a hiring position (not the pharmacist or pharmacy manager - they have to be supervisor or director) or if you're not an attractive 24 year old blonde or brunette with a thigh gap then you will have a very difficult time getting any sort of position anywhere near civilization.

Reactions: 4 users
Here is my honest answer. I disagree with your very first sentence. A PharmD does not open opportunities and there is no set salary. The most likely scenario is that you end up a floater at CVS or Walgreens, scrounging for hours to stay full time. They may guarantee you 30 or 32 hours at best. Of course there are other opportunities with a PharmD but there are literally 300 applicants per job. There is no way to set yourself apart from the other 299 applicants.

Hiring priority goes like this:
1) nepotism
2) hot girl

So if you aren't friends or family with someone in a hiring position (not the pharmacist or pharmacy manager - they have to be supervisor or director) or if you're not an attractive 24 year old blonde or brunette with a thigh gap then you will have a very difficult time getting any sort of position anywhere near civilization.

lol - what’s a “thigh gap”?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I'd include attractive redhead women

I stuck my head out of the edge of the pool this am only to come face to thread bikini bottom..the guard dragged me out...

Someone did too much drugs over Christmas vacation...

• Haha
Ok... I, “asked around” today and learned what a “thigh gap” is...

I am trying to think of something sarcastic to say but I am speechless.. kids these days...

I guess I can attest to the fact that a thigh gap, in my situation, did not help (or hinder) my ability to get a job. I would also add that I have hired many males/females and a thigh gap was never a requisite. I can certainly say that I don’t have a thigh gap and if I did have a thigh gap it would be just grotesque.. However, I am pretty sure that men are not the subject of thigh gaps so.... Or maybe im wrong.. are men trying to get a thigh gap?

Last edited:
Ok... I, “asked around” today and learned what a “thigh gap” is...

I am trying to think of something sarcastic to say but I am speechless.. kids these days...

I guess I can attest to the fact that a thigh gap, in my situation, did not help (or hinder) my ability to get a job. I would also add that I have hired many males/females and a thigh gap was never a requisite. I can certainly say that I don’t have a thigh gap and if I did have a thigh gap it would be just grotesque.. However, I am pretty sure that men are not the subject of thigh gaps so.... Or maybe im wrong.. are men trying to get a thigh gap?
lmao, just google it.