gpa ???????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

era

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can someone tell me about my gpa?i got my evaluation done from ECE.they sent me my gpa result but i m really confused about it.they say my GRADE AVERAGE:1.67
COMMENTS: THE GRADE AVERAGE 1.67 INCLUDES ALL GRADES RECEIVED.IF ONLY THE FINAL GRADES FOR REPEATED SUBJECTS ARE INCLUDED,THEN THE GRADE AVERAGE IS 2.71.
so pls tell me what is my actual gpa?
1.67 or 2.71?

Members don't see this ad.

can someone tell me about my gpa?i got my evaluation done from ECE.they sent me my gpa result but i m really confused about it.they say my GRADE AVERAGE:1.67
COMMENTS: THE GRADE AVERAGE 1.67 INCLUDES ALL GRADES RECEIVED.IF ONLY THE FINAL GRADES FOR REPEATED SUBJECTS ARE INCLUDED,THEN THE GRADE AVERAGE IS 2.71.
so pls tell me what is my actual gpa?
1.67 or 2.71?

first, i don't think is fair that your univ. included both grades, if you increased your grade by any means, repeating/retaking the exams , they should have recorded only the last grade...at least this is what seems fair to me...if you retake the nbde the last score is the actual score....
to be honest, i don't know for sure what the univ would consider, you should ask them...2.71 is still ok, but 1.67 is "no way you'll be accepted"
good luck!
ps maybe you can obtain some new transcripts recording only your last grades, the better ones...

your gpa of 1.67 will be considered. i know a case similar to you and in all univ they considered the actual gpa and not the one based on only final grades.