GPR + 80 CBSE + top 30% class rank = OMS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdawgdds

Reaction score
Is it worth applying to OMS after my GPR? TIA

Members don't see this ad.

You applying this cycle? If so then maybe wait a year

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just out of curiosity why did you do a GPR?
Did you not match the first time? 80 CBSE should get you in somewhere I would assume.

Poor assumption to make.

I know plenty of people that had 75, 82, 84 etc on the CBSE with 10+ interviews that didn't match. Try not to mess up the interview.
What do you mean by messing up the interview, as in what specifically does an applicant do that is unfavorable in interviews? In your experience what makes someone with high scores not match, is it always the interview?

Thanks

What do you mean by messing up the interview, as in what specifically does an applicant do that is unfavorable in interviews?
Acting like a dope.

In your experience what makes someone with high scores not match, is it always the interview?
I have no "experience" since my experiences are just the interviews I had.

But if your application is solid on paper, you landed a fair number of interviews, and there are no other factors working against you, then its safe to assume you just suck at interviews. Way around that is to ask for some advice on how to interview, what to say, what not to say, and stop sucking.

Reactions: 1 users
Poor assumption to make.

I know plenty of people that had 75, 82, 84 etc on the CBSE with 10+ interviews that didn't match. Try not to mess up the interview.

I can't imagine what kind of an idiot you have to be during the interview to make 10+ PDs turn down an 84, jeez.

Reactions: 1 user