HELP WITH CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roadtodmd1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been studying for the CBSE for 5+ months now. I watched BnB, went through uWORLD once, read pathoma, and completing the past 5 old exams and am still getting low scores on practice exams and I got in the 50's during the real exam. I am going to re take it...does anyone have any advice on what to do differently the next time around? I feel like im not studying correctly even though I am putting in a lot of time and effort. I want to study smarter NOT harder. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

you are probably not picking up on key concepts that nbme likes to ask in a certain way. After a point it’s all about pattern recognition. You can know the material but it means nothing if you don’t know what the questions are asking. Dm me and we can talk

Reactions: 1 user
Google 100 questions/concepts that appear on every NBME, follow that reddit thread on what to review/solidify

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How many weeks out did you start taking practice exams?

How many hours a day did you study and how did you organize your time?

I am working 40-45 hours a week at the same time so I am trying to come up with a more efficient schedule.

Anki anki anki... sucks but commit to it. gained 25+ points on my score

you are probably not picking up on key concepts that nbme likes to ask in a certain way. After a point it’s all about pattern recognition. You can know the material but it means nothing if you don’t know what the questions are asking. Dm me and we can talk
dm'd you