grad intern job in Houston, TX

Started by keke
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

keke

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've recently moved to Houston, TX and have no luck in finding an intern job here in northwest Houston. Any Houston pharmacists out there- help!🙁
 
I've recently moved to Houston, TX and have no luck in finding an intern job here in northwest Houston. Any Houston pharmacists out there- help!🙁

Where have you looked? Give me an idea and I will see if my wife can guide you in the right direction. Are you looking for NW Houston only, or are you willing to commute to the med center?