Grade Forgiveness if There's No Credit Earned

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc1014

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I tried searching before posting but nothing came up so if there's already a thread for this, please do let me know! Basically, my school has a grade forgiveness policy that specifically states that if done, the original course will still show up on the transcript, but will not earn any credit. The fact that it specifically mentions that no credit will be earned makes me hopeful that maybe it won't be counted into my AADSAS GPA. Would this be the case or would it still count?

Members don't see this ad.

Read the ADEA AADSAS GPA calculation rules. There is no grade forgiveness in the application GPA. Unless this is a zero credit hour course... then why are you repeating that.

Last edited:
Reas the ADEA AADSAS GPA calculation rules. There is no grade forgiveness in the application GPA. Unless this is a zero credit hour course... then why are you repeating that.
The course normally is 4 credits, but if grade forgiveness is applied the. The first time will be listed as zero credits. That’s why I’m wondering if I could get away with it or not (though I’m guessing not)