Graduate Leverage for Private Loans

Started by Invicta1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Invicta1

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone use GL for private loan consolidation? I got a quote from them today on consolidating my ALP loans and was just wondering who else has explored them for private loan consolidation...
 
I did. I had 8 different law school private loans through Access group and consolidated through GL. There are other companies out there too. Look around first.
 
I talked to them about it.. they said its not worth it for me.. nuff said.. i did do the federals with them though!!
 
EctopicFetus said:
I talked to them about it.. they said its not worth it for me.. nuff said.. i did do the federals with them though!!

They quoted me a savings of 18k over 30 yrs of repayment and lowering my monthly repayment almost by $200... for some reason I'm skeptical tho... lol.. sounds too good to be true...