Other Graduate Medical Education Expansion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NR40

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to all of you who are interested and want to help graduate medical education become better for everyone involved. I've posted a blog relating my experiences with the process so far and would love some support and feedback. As some of you may know there are certain acts in Congress awaiting further approval in order to become laws. These call for the expansion of the current graduate medical education system by at least 3000 positions per year for the next 5 years in various shortage areas throughout the country. Please take a moment to visit my blog page and put your own 2 cents into this vital issue that will effect everyone in the healthcare industry. Afterwards sign my petition asking for Executive support of these Congressional acts to help increase the cap on government spending and put more training programs out there for the physicians of tomorrow. Thanks and God Bless!

The link to my blog is : gmefunding.blogspot.com

The link to my petition is https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/expansion-graduate-medical-education-system-us/tpvR3jsK

At some point in the near future they will be one in the same I hope but I'm still new to this blogging thing. Thanks for your support and good luck to everyone in acquiring a position. Its rough out there!

Members don't see this ad.