Medical Graduating one summer late - will this impact my medical school applications?

Started by Question
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Member Question
Volunteer Staff
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you in advance for your help

I recently graduated this spring with a major and two minors. I had an incomplete in a course required for one of the minors that I completed after graduation by the deadline that was given to me in the school portal. However, admin just emailed me saying that in order to keep the second minor, I will need to graduate at the end of the summer rather than the spring semester. Would it be worth it to graduate a bit later, or would it look worse in a medical school application?

— Experts please respond to this post —
 
Literally does not matter--doesn't matter if you graduated in spring vs. summer, and having a second minor also will have zero impact on your med school chances.

If you did the work to get the second minor I'd probably take it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.