Graduation present for Dental Hygienist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrBiscuits

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I'm not sure if this would be the correct forum for this post. Please feel free to move or delete it if it is unwanted.

I'm just asking for opinions on what I should get someone who is graduating from a dental hygiene program. I was hoping to find something they could use on a day to day basis while working at a practice. I'm not a student myself so I'm not very familiar with the tools they would be using every day. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.
 
A nice watch, new set of scrubs, dental-theme socks. some lumbar/back support, any product relating to massage since lower back problems are common in the dental field. Also, the tools are actually called instruments in the dental field 🙂