Africa and Middle East Graduation Year: 2003, Iraq...

Started by TheOne_1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheOne_1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
Passing the USMLE tests and getting to the states was a dream that come true, it all happend in a period of 9 months.
I just wanna say, keep on the hard work and be ambitious all the time cause if I can do it then you can...
"Right now, I'm waiting for some interviews, hoping that it will come soon..."

Good Luck to y'all.
 
Hi Dr Ali, This is LooLi
I just found out about this wonderful forum today.
Used to check on the AMG one every once in a while but it was, lets say, not very encouraging/informative!
I just wanted to say thanks for helping me in step1. Wish you the best of luck, you'll get interviews, don't worry 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You welcome doc,
Wish you all the best in step 2 CK and to pass it as flawless as you did with 1.