Grammar errors?

Started by FattySlug
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FattySlug

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I made the mistake of reading some of my secondaries after submission and spotted a few errors and it was very annoying so I advise you not to reread yours.

Anyway, I did a search and it seems like as long as they don't completely change the meaning or are everywhere then it should be ok. But let me know what you think anyway. Yes I know I am neurotic.

1) "I would never forget" instead of "I could never forget." I am not a native speaker and I thought these two have the same meaning. Apparently there is a difference.

2) "two persons cramped into one bed" instead of crammed.

3) While describing my upbringing I used the present tense in one of the sentences. Have no idea how I missed this one. I read it like 50 times.

4) full time instead of full-time.
 
Well I made the mistake of reading some of my secondaries after submission and spotted a few errors and it was very annoying so I advise you not to reread yours.

Anyway, I did a search and it seems like as long as they don't completely change the meaning or are everywhere then it should be ok. But let me know what you think anyway. Yes I know I am neurotic.

1) "I would never forget" instead of "I could never forget." I am not a native speaker and I thought these two have the same meaning. Apparently there is a difference.

2) "two persons cramped into one bed" instead of crammed.

3) While describing my upbringing I used the present tense in one of the sentences. Have no idea how I missed this one. I read it like 50 times.

4) full time instead of full-time.

Minor problems. Stop being a neurotic premed. 😛
 
I'm pretty sure I made a typo on my UC Davis Secondary that made the sentence make no sense. Yet I still got II and was accepted...I think you'll be fine :]