Gray or Navy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which one?

• Gray suite

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Navy suite

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

ry_guy_chi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
5234978-jpg.207321

lcn3zbj_cz-jpg.207322

Thank you for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 5234978.jpg
    5234978.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 308
  • LCN3ZBJ_cz.jpg
    LCN3ZBJ_cz.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 303
I'd rock the gray one, but either one is probably fine

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll look like Bond in gray. So... gray.

Reactions: 2 users
Blue is a more inviting and trust-building color. I'd go navy.

Reactions: 1 user
Blue. Get a slimmer tie and brown belt/shoes. The gray looks like a reflector safety vest it's so bright. Navy is modern, classy, and can be used for any occasion besides a funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Whatever you do, it's worth the extra money to have it tailored. Nothing worse than baggy suit.

Reactions: 2 users
Charcoal (dark grey) and navy are both acceptable colors for an interview.

Both are good. Which one would you wear again and again and again? For me, that would be Navy.

Pull a British style outfit and get a Navy blazer with Grey pants. Problem solved, throw in a tie clip and they'll be CALLING YOU.

Pull a British style outfit and get a Navy blazer with Grey pants. Problem solved, throw in a tie clip and they'll be CALLING YOU.
I should definitely get some elbow patches sewn on as well.

I just picked up a navy blue suit today. It sounds like a lot of interviewees wear black, so either color might make you stand out, but in a professional way.

I get a biased feel just going off of those two pictures alone due to the ties used. Navy looks better because of the tie that was used in the picture whereas the tie in the gray suit's picture offers less contrast. With the right tie, I would pick the gray over the Navy any day of the week.

I should definitely get some elbow patches sewn on as well.

Top it off with a mullet and you'll be golden. Hard to reject that kind of mojo. Haha but seriously go with Navy, its a more elegant look plus its more versatile. I used to sell suits and I would always recommend the navy over the gray.