Great Gonio Site

Started by IndianaOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IndianaOD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey students, I know when I was an AI the students had a tough time understanding gonioscopy. It is a very useful procedure and you should get good at it.

Check out www.gonioscopy.org
 
I'm having fun grossing out my techs with this. 😉 One of them is starting med school next year and thinks it's cool. The others... no so much. The "examples" are definitely a good refresher on things I don't see every day. (UGH syndrome, Sturge-Webber, etc)

I could have used this in school when I could never remember the gonio levels.