great new support group for women

dwight

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am a third year student. I thought the men out there would love to know about a great women support group in the DC area for your wives, fiancee, or girlfriends.

Since I am obviously not as attentive or available, she went out and found this great support group.

The group consists of weekly and week end outings which included book clubs, movies, shopping, work outs team, ect.

Her attitude is great! I'm really happy for her and all of the other women in the group.

If any of you guys out that have a wife, fiancee or girlfriend, let me know I can forward the information on this group.

Oh, it also provides transportation to and from the airport for those of you who are doing the "long distance relationship" thing.

My finacee told me that she feels so much better being able to communicate with other women who can relate to how she is feeling. They act as a free counseling session to each other.

Hey guys, this is great. I really miss be able to spend time with my fiancee. It makes me feel happy to know that she is feeling better with this major transitions.

Let me know if any of you want additional information to this support group.

I am located in DC.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I would be interested in more information on the support group in DC. I currently live in DC and my husband will be starting 3rd year soon enough...I haven't gotten completely bored yet...but it couldn't hurt to get more info. You can email the info. to: [email protected]

Thanx! :cool:

What about the HUSBANDS of med students? Can they get a little love from this group too? :confused: