Great Pic From 2008 World Series Of Poker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chatted it up with Chris Ferguson on Sunday 22June08 while he was taking a break from play at The Rio. What a gracious dude to take a little time outta his day for a conversation and a pic!

qzrz8z.jpg
[/IMG]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Back from Vegas....had a great, relaxing trip.

Hung out at the Rio on Sunday watching all the big dogs play!

We were up at 0600 every day.....had a good workout at the little Paris gym Saturday morning.....3 following mornings we jogged to the Stratosphere from Paris...great run so early cuz its not as hot, not crowded, and you get to see alotta people doing The Walk of Shame....still wasted from an all night bender, packs of young drunk guys, chicks walking alone with tight dresses holding their shoes, walking barefoot....very entertaining.

Hung at the pool alot...literally walked the entire strip from Mandelay Bay to the Stratosphere more than once, stopping everywhere, just chillin'....eating, drinking....

Only played one day outta six....big cash game at The Venetian on Monday....played from 1030am until 5pm and paid for mosta the trip!!!!:smuggrin:

S.O. sat with me for a cuppla hours....gotta work on her poker face...in one memorable hand I was way ahead cash wise so was playing anything on the button...called a 25 dollar raise with 10-2 offsuit :)laugh:)....flop comes 10 7 3 rainbow....S.O. makes an audible noise....quiet honey!!

Dude to my right bets $150....I call...

Turn is a 10...:eek:...S.O.'s gettin all gittery in her chair....honey ya REALLY gotta cool it!!!

Dude to my right bets 200..now I'm a little worried since if he's gotta 10, I'm most likely beat....screw it, I think he's got pocket queens, and say

"I RAISE." damn I love saying that...

"Four hundred total."

Dude to my right folds his cards.:soexcited:

So despite S.O.s tells, I won the pretty nice-size pot.

Had a great session. Got some good hands, played good poker when I was in position with no hand, made some good folds, put 2 players (different hands) all in while I held DA NUTS, made some good bluffs....but most importantly....

"I'd like to thank the players at table 10 at the Venetian on 23June08 for paying for the bulk of my vacation.":laugh:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Very nice- great pic with Jesus.

Have huge fun out there and good luck. I love Vegas.