Greatest failure secondary question?

Started by CarvM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CarvM

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be okay to talk about not passing the training period as a medical scribe and thus being removed from that position, then using that experience as motivation to find a job as a phlebotomist (which I really enjoy since it allows me to directly interact with blood donors) and strive harder to learn from any errors I make?

Or should I discuss how my first time applying to a college leadership position I bombed the interview because I didn't prepare for it, and the following semester re-applied (after preparing for it), nailed the interview, and received the position?

Not sure how the ad-coms would view getting fired from a job for not passing the training period and wanted some advice 🙂
 
I wouldn't advertise not passing the scribe training. If I were an AdCom, I'd wonder why, and it probably wouldn't reflect well on you -- Unless of course, there's some good reason that reflects well on you?

The college interview would be a much safer example --