"Greatest weakness" question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can you say your weakness is "interview"?

Members don't see this ad.

So the key is to have a legitimate weakness you are working on that isn't grounds for instant rejection and is also not trivial (I can't open my eyes underwater or something), correct? Would being a poor communicator be something trivial or grounds for instant rejection?

So the key is to have a legitimate weakness you are working on that isn't grounds for instant rejection and is also not trivial (I can't open my eyes underwater or something), correct? Would being a poor communicator be something trivial or grounds for instant rejection?
In my completely unknowledgable opinion, I would not use that as your weakness. You want to share a real weakness, but not one that is really really bad for a future doctor. Maybe say something like "public speaking" and say how you're improving?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
In my completely unknowledgable opinion, I would not use that as your weakness. You want to share a real weakness, but not one that is really really bad for a future doctor. Maybe say something like "public speaking" and say how you're improving?
My actual weakness is teaching. I find it difficult to get my ideas across to students and patients such that they fully understand the information I am trying to give them. I've been working as a teacher and looking for feedback from my students and other teachers on how to improve but I'm not quite there yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
poor communicator as my weakness

You probably would have a better shot at getting in if you just offered the interviewer fellatio point blank.

Public Speaking is the answer. Its almost so good you should find something else because its cliche at this point.

My actual weakness is teaching. I find it difficult to get my ideas across to students and patients such that they fully understand the information I am trying to give them. I've been working on a teacher and looking for feedback from my students and other teachers on how to improve but I'm not quite there yet.
I think this is good! As long as you emphasize what you're doing to improve.

You probably would have a better shot at getting in if you just offered the interviewer fellatio point blank.

Public Speaking is the answer. Its almost so good you should find something else because its cliche at this point.
So would you recommend the fellatio option or should I grow out pig tails and go the irrumatio route?